Whether you’ve already identified an issue or just suspect something’s up, we can help you to solve the problem quickly and effectively. We can also arm you with a suite of tools to put new systems and processes in place and smooth ruffled feathers and troubled waters along the way.
Business support and advocacy
Need someone to help you manage the complexities of running your business, so that you can focus on the day to day necessities? Talk to us – we can:
- save you money by taking care of your monthly accounts for a very competitive fee (plans start from only $99 plus GST a month)
- save you stress by providing you with ideas and tools to keep your business on track
- support you in your relationships with advisers such as banks and accountants
- be your advocate in undertaking negotiations and interpreting jargon.
Business ‘warrants of fitness’
Just as vehicles need regular checks to ensure they’re fit for purpose, so too could your business benefit from an independent review.
Commission a ‘Business WoF’ and we’ll compare your business’s financial and operational drivers with industry best practice, then use this information to produce an obligation-free report of conclusions and recommendations. It’s a great way to benchmark your business, and an excellent platform from which to achieve your business goals.
Business plans and planning
Where are you now? Where do you want to be? How are you going to get there? And how will you know that you’re there?
Together, we can find the answers to these questions, put them in writing and produce a comprehensive business plan – your personal roadmap to achieving your business goals.
We can tailor-make a plan to reflect your unique situation, or offer you one of four fixed-priced business plan packages. The packages have been designed to suit specific business needs:
- The Introductory Plan is ideal for small businesses seeking concise strategies for purposes such as loan applications.
- The Standard Plan is for medium-sized businesses, with additional features such as strategy sessions, internal and external environment and SWOT analyses, risk-mitigation strategies and monitoring and measurement tools.
- The Premium and Platinum Plans are best for larger, multi-business-unit enterprises requiring highly detailed business plans that include competitor analysis, marketing strategies, risk-management strategies and in-depth and long-term financial projections.